Speaking proposals for ADSUM 2018, taking place Dec 8 – 10, 2017 in Aspen, are being accepted at this time.
The submission deadline is Friday, October 6th, 2017. Any submissions after this date will not be considered.
Send me the following information:
1) The topic of the session
2) Description the content that will be discussed in 250-500 words (include the format style too)
3) List of speakers (no more than 4)
Travel and hotel are not included.
Accepted speakers will be notified by mid-October.
By submitting a speaker proposal, you agree to abide by the Attendee Terms and Conditions.
How are speaker submissions selected?
The speaker submissions are chosen based on the following:
- Public voting scores and comments.
- Voting scores and comments by the ADSUM Advisory Board (including ADSUM founder Nate Lind).
- Past session feedback if you previously spoke at an ADSUM event.
- Meeting speaker deadlines if you previously spoke at an ADSUM event.
What topics are preferred?
Submit a proposal based on your expertise, not what you think we want to see. We are looking for concrete take-aways that can be applied by the attendees. No fluff – just useful stuff based on your experience and success.
Proposals should be of an advanced nature. We are not interested in introductory material. Also, it must be original material – don’t propose a session you’ve already given at ADSUM or somewhere else.
Any questions? Send us an e-mail.